Stay Safe at Home.
While so much has changed since we last hosted live events in our ballpark, one thing hasn’t. The safety and health of all that enter Cheney Stadium remains our #1 priority. With a heightened awareness and state of the art cleaning procedures implemented across the board, we’ve got you covered with our Safe at Home Plan.
Here’s some things we ask of you to ensure the safety and health of you and your fellow Rainiers fans.
- Socially distance whenever possible.
- Wear a mask over both your mouth and nose at all times, with the exception of when eating or drinking.
- Avoid sharing food and drinks. Personal garlic fries for everyone!
- Wash your hands before eating and after using the restroom. We encourage you to utilize the hand sanitizer stations placed around Cheney Stadium frequently.
- Stay in your seat and do your best to limit travel around the ballpark.
- Be conscious of those around you and understanding of other people’s health concerns, as we all navigate this unprecedented situation.
We are confident that if we all do our part, the experience at R House will be a safe and healthy one for all of us.