Rainiers fans, please note that the access between the Left Field parking lot and the Home Plate parking lot is closed to all traffic. Parking along curbsides and entrances is not permitted.
General Admission Parking:
- Left field parking lot is a general admission parking lot only. Fans can enter at 19th street and Clay Huntington Way (across from the Fred Meyer on 19th Street).
- Due to limited parking on site, the Tacoma Rainiers highly encourage fans to arrive 1 – 1.5 hours prior to game time to ensure the best parking availability, this is especially true on Friday – Sunday games.
- General Admission Parking in the home plate lot is subject to availability.
- Fans with parking passes should enter the stadium from the Tyler Street entrance.
- Parking Passes & Parking Vouchers must be presented to a parking attendant in order to be directed to the appropriate parking area.
Parking Rates (General Admission Parking Areas Only – Subject to Availability):
- $10 per parking spot (Currently only accepting card payment)
Friday Night Fireworks
- Left Field exit will remain open for all fans parked in the left field lot, however no traffic (foot or vehicle) will be allowed between the two lots. Pedestrian and vehicle traffic will not be allowed between the two lots beginning at 3pm on Friday. Traffic between the lots will not reopen until 20 minutes after the conclusion of the fireworks show.
- Fans parked in Left Field Lot should use the Left Field exit from the stadium.
- Fans parked in the Home Plate Lot should exit from the from the first base, third base, or Suites and Clubs exits.
Click here to view the full 2023 Tacoma Rainiers promotional schedule. Click here to download the Rainiers 2023 Schedule. Single game tickets to all Tacoma Rainiers games are on sale now!
Sign up below for the most up-to-date news and notes about the Tacoma Rainiers and Cheney Stadium, which can be found at WeRTacoma.com. Follow the Rainiers on Twitter (@RainiersLand), Instagram (@tacomarainiers), TikTok (@tacomarainiers), and like the team on Facebook.