- Throwback Weekend, April 23-24 vs. Sugar Land: “A Blast from R Past” will take you back to the early days of Cheney Stadium. A weekend with throwback uniforms on the field and gate giveaways for fans: The first 1,000 to Cheney on Saturday will receive a retro “R” cap. 1,000 pennants will be given away on Sunday.
- Copa de la Diversión: “La Familia de Tacoma” is back for five dates in 2022; Copa de la Diversión or “Fun Cup” is a season-long series of games specifically designed to embrace the culture and values that resonate with teams’ local U.S. Hispanic/Latino communities. COPA DATES: 5/28, 6/14, 7/29, 8/17 & 9/2.
- K9 Innings, Sunday, June 12 vs. Round Rock: Ticket packages to be available for you and your furry companion for a 9-inning celebration of Human’s Best Friend.
- Salute to Armed Forces presented by Kanon Electric, Sunday, June 19 vs. Sacramento: Fans are encouraged to arrive at their seats early for a special pre-game ceremony, honoring our servicemen and servicewomen. Game-worn Rainiers jerseys will be available to bid on in a silent auction during the game, benefiting USO.
- Pride Night, Thursday, July 14 vs. Oklahoma City: All are always welcome at Cheney Stadium. Pride Night celebrates our LGBTQIA+ fans and friends.
- Aces in The Outfield, presented by Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel, July 17 vs. Oklahoma City: Match suits from your seat with the giant playing cards mowed in the outfield to win big. Back after a great debut in 2021.
- Pink at The Park, Sunday, July 31 vs. El Paso, with Carol Milgard Breast Center (CMBC): Game-worn pink Rainiers jerseys will be available to bid on in a silent auction during the game, with 100% of proceeds going to CMBC to help provide screening services to those who cannot afford them.
- Color Cheney Crimson, Saturday, August 13 vs. Las Vegas: A night for all WSU alums and their families, with special Cougs-themed jerseys worn by the Rainiers available for bid in silent auction, benefiting the WSU Alumni Association.
- Paint The Park Purple presented by UW Tacoma, Friday, August 19 vs. Albuquerque: A night for all UW alums and their families, with special Huskies-themed jerseys worn by the Rainiers available for bid in silent auction, benefiting the UWT Scholarship Fund.
- BECU Tuesdays: For only $15, fans receive a reserved seat ticket, ballpark meal (hot dog, Tim’s Cascade Snack Chips, bottled water) and a signature Rainiers cap.
- Craft Brew Wednesdays: For only $5 per beer at the home plate portable and first base concessions, you can celebrate the many unique breweries of the PNW. Please drink responsibly.
- Thirsty Thursdays: $3 12-oz Michelob Ultra in R Bar. Please drink responsibly.
- Fast Track Fridays: Purchase a reserved seat for $15 and a signature cocktail in R Bar is included. Local liquors will be featured during each Fast Track Friday home game. (Package for those 21-and-over only.)
- Seltzer Saturdays: For only $20, a general admission ticket to R Bar, a specialty t-shirt, and your first seltzer of the night (brands will vary).
- Rosé All Day Sundays: For $20, purchase the Rosé All Day ticket package and drink special which includes a ticket to R Bar, your first glass of Rosé and a signature tank. Plus, $5 glasses of Rosé All Day in R Bar.
- Chick-fil-A Bring The Herd: On six Saturdays this season, for $54 fans receive four reserved seat tickets to the game, four Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich meals (voucher to be redeemed at Chick-fil-A locations), four group express meals at Cheney Stadium and four exclusive Rainiers hats. Chick-fil-A Bring The Herd dates: 4/9, 5/28, 6/18, 7/2, 8/20 & 9/3.
Please note that box seats at Cheney Stadium are not available for purchase on an individual basis until day of game.