K9 Innings FAQs
- How do I get my pup into the park? Bring your pup and your ticket to the 3rd base gate on game day. There, the Cheney Stadium staff will get you checked in.
- Are there breed restrictions to the event? All dogs are welcome, but must be accompanied by their human friend. During check in, all owners will be asked to sign a waiver prior to entry.
- What if I already have tickets? If you have already purchased your tickets to the June 12th (through season tickets or other), you will be able to purchase a dog entry at the Third Base Gate at Cheney Stadium on game day for $5.00 per dog. Card only, as Cheney Stadium is a cashless venue.
- What else do I need to know?
- Cheney Stadium is an outdoor venue and is does not offer much shade. Please plan appropriately!
- You are responsible for your dog’s behavior at the park. You may be asked to move seats if your dog is affecting the fan experience for someone else. If they are displaying aggressive or overly disruptive behavior, you will be asked to leave.
Sign up below for the most up-to-date news and notes about the Tacoma Rainiers and Cheney Stadium, which can be found at WeRTacoma.com. Follow the Rainiers on Twitter (@RainiersLand), Instagram (@tacomarainiers), TikTok (@tacomarainiers), and like the team on Facebook.