What’s better than bringing your friends to a Rainiers game? The look on your Great Dane’s face when you tell him he’s going to a Rainiers game too. Put Rosie in her favorite jersey, toss a leash on Dixy, and load up Rover in the car, because you’re headed to Cheney Stadium for a day full of extra-special K9 shenanigans. We’ll have pooch friendly in-game entertainment, giveaways, and booths scattered on the concourse all geared towards man’s best friend.
K9 Innings FAQs
- How do I get my pup into the park? Bring your pup (and your ticket to the 3rd base gate on game day. There, the Cheney Stadium staff will hand off your dog entry and vendor vouchers.
- Are there breed restrictions to the event? All dogs are welcome, but must be accompanied by their human friend. While picking up your vouchers, all owners will be asked to sign a waiver prior to entry.
- What if I already have tickets? If you have already purchased your tickets to the June 30th game (through season tickets or other), you will be able to purchase a dog entry at Cheney Stadium on game day for $5.00 per dog.
- What else do I need to know?
- For every dog entry sold, $1.00 will go to Northwest Spay and Neuter.
- We will have 15 dog friendly booths sets up for you to visit, everything from vets and pet stores to groomers and non-profits. Come ready to explore.